Monday, March 5, 2012

Mammal WIP

Those here from Facebook may recall I mentioned that upon showing my dawnbringer model to my teacher for Senior Project I, he didn't like the animal's design at all and suggested changes to the proportions and the color. In all honesty I had even thought something felt 'off' about it so after that I decided to turn it into something else, and later design a different species (going back to the reptilian approach) to fill the role of dawnbringer.

This little critter lives deep in redwood forests. It glides between trees hunting insects and other small prey but is also an opportunistic omnivore and will eat and can digest pretty much anything. It comes down from the canopy mainly to nest and raise young in burrows in the undergrowth. The species doesn't yet have a name still, as I've just not been able to think of one yet. Suggestions are welcome!

1 comment:

Your feedback is always appreciated!