Thursday, July 25, 2013

Random Species Machine #1

So quite a long time ago I noticed that arkive.org had this neato button that took you to the page for a randomly selected species. I bookmarked it, thinking "Golly this will be really handy for something, I'm sure." But my job and my website's redesign ate up all my time and I sort of just forgot about it. Last week I finally had this idea to make mashup critters out of a few random species as a regular exercise, and post the results along with links to the animals used, and tonight I finally had a window to get it started. If you want to join in and do this too, feel free to! I'd love to see what others can come up with. Post a link in the comments if you make your own!

And now, without further delay, here is the inaugural creature from the Random Species Machine:


SPECIES USED:

White-headed vulture, Falanouc, and Sinai baton blue



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated!